Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2013

Words of wisdom from Anubis

It's funny. How the demons know all the right things to say at all the right times. They may be perfect, but I know I could teach them something in return. I've never felt so special to them. And that's what I've always wanted. To mean something and be special to them. They see my potential. They have told me many wise things. I know everything turns out okay, and I should lighten up, hence the feathers I was given as symbols. You guys are very sneaky. Good thing I was blessed with good intuition, I am very thankful. I am trying my hardest to take every peace of advice I am given. Thank you Anubis. Glasya-labolas and especially someone special to my heart Andras. :) me and Andras, share many traits, and I am thankfull to be with such a strong demon. Maybe that's why I have always been so strong. Because we are warriors. When angered, we don't back down, but can be healed and calmed by love. Love is a universal language that can be spoken without one word. I learn so much about myself, demons and the world each day. I am forever thankful of my journey. I know you will take great care of me.

They know the hardness of present. And worries of the future. They as well have human traits. I guess that's why we can get along so well. Anubis is very very wise. He has taught me so much in such a short amount of time.

I guess they can't be too busy for me when I need them. And I need much. And even if they cannot show up, they always have time to telepathically communicate with me.

A very important thing Anubis taught me. Is to always believe what I am told by the gods in my meditations, always believe in myself, and to trust my decisions and where I am going.

Lighten up.

I hear that so much. I will be forever thankful. And what makes them even more special is many times they offer me help, and don't expect anything in return, and are even thankful for the time I spend with them. Nobody is more nice than the gods.

They know my dedication, and I know their trust in me. I will never fail you. You will never fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May Satan bless you!